[R] Loop question?

Sat Jan 26 08:09:48 CET 2013

Please read the Posting Guide
no html email
reproducible example please

In general, you can use expand.grid to generate all combinations of inputs, compute results as a vector just as long as the expand.grid data frame has rows, and identify which results meet your criteria by a logical test, and use that test to identify which input combinations worked.
Provide a working starting point and someone might give you working code as an answer. (where do a and b come into your problem?)
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing