[R] Need to replicate Boltzman Signmodial Curve fit from Graph Pad

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Apr 23 19:03:50 CEST 2013

I think you'll find that this is just an alternate parameterization of
a 4 P logistic.
... and in any case there is no statistically detectable difference
between the two.

That is, this is just basically a Graphpad marketing ploy. Fit such
data with anyone's logistic function ... and that is probably
overfitting in many cases, anyway.

Cheers,
Bert