[R] categorized complete list of R commands?

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu Apr 4 20:32:57 CEST 2013

... and how do you (algorithmically) define "categorized"?  Seems like
a clairvoyant oracle would be required (probably could be used to
solve NP complete problems in polynomial time, too!). Or the google
folks...

In the meanwhile, a slight enhancement to Michael's suggestion might
be to first filter out non-functions from the list returned, e.g via:

allAttachedFunctions <-lapply(search(),function(x){
  nm <- ls(x)
  nm[vapply(nm,function(y)is.function(get(y,pos=x)),FUN.VALUE=TRUE)]
})

## More efficient ways to do this welcomed!

Cheers,
Bert