[R] categorized complete list of R commands?

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 19:52:54 CEST 2013

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 3:57 PM, ivo welch <ivo.welch at gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks, michael.  how do I get all functions, not just my own, that can
> possibly be used?

It's somewhat ill-defined as functions can be created at any moment.

But as a start

lapply(search(), ls)

might get you going.

Though my original idea was to access the indices of the HTML help
system, with something like help.start() -> packages -> whichever
package you want. I'm sure this can all be accessed automatically as
well.

Also, let's please keep emails on the list and avoid top-posting in so
far as possible.

Michael