[R] Query on how to do maximum likelihood fitting of a functional (MLFR)

Turgut Durduran durduran at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 20:28:09 CEST 2012

Him

>T his is the third time I have seen this message. I don't have an answer for
> you. Someone else might, but repeatedly posting won't make an answer
> magically appear, and if no one knows what you are talking about you won't
> see any response. In that case you may need to translate your references into R
> code yourself.

Hi Jeff,

>> Evidently my previous message met some filter due to subject line. I am
>> re-sending my message. I apologize if this was sent out twice.

As I noted in my original message, I had received a note saying my message was rejected due to the subject line that is why I altered the subject line and sent it since I thought it did not go through. I was not trying to receive an answer by repeat posts within few hours. I apologize once more.

Turgut