[R] R suitability for development project

Eric Langley eric at abeo.us
Mon Sep 3 14:15:10 CEST 2012

Rolf wrote:
>     Is there monetary reward involved?  Or are you just counting
>     on people's good nature?

I note:
Absolutely, I should have noted that...

Rolf wrote:
>     This reminds me of
>
>         fortune("driveway")
>
>     from the "fortunes" package.

I note:
You mean this one?
"I think this is kind of like asking “will your Land Rover make it up
my driveway?", but I’ll assume
the question was asked in all seriousness.
—Ista Zahn (in response to a request for replication of some data preprocessing
done in SAS)
R-help (April 2011)"

--
Eric Langley