[R] Anova and tukey-grouping

Landi ent-artet at gmx.de
Fri Sep 28 11:41:50 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am really new to R and it's still a challenge to me.
Currently I'm working on my Master's Thesis. My supervisor works with SAS
and is not familiar with R at all.

I want to run an Anova, a tukey-test and as a result I want to have the
tukey-grouping ( something like A - AB - B)

I came across the HSD.test in the agricolae-package, but... unfortunately I
do not get an output (like here in the answer
http://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/31547/how-to-obtain-the-results-of-a-tukey-hsd-post-hoc-test-in-a-table-showing-groupe
)

I did it like this:

######   ANOVA
anova.typabunmit<-aov(ds.typabunmit$abun ~ ds.typabunmit$typ)
summary(anova.typabunmit)
summary.lm(anova.typabunmit)

###### post HOC
tukey.typabunmit<-TukeyHSD(anova.typabunmit)
tukey.typabunmit

HSD.test(anova.typabunmit, "abun", group=TRUE)

and the ONLY output is this:
Name:  abun
 ds.typabunmit$typ

I would be very pleased about some ides..:!