[R] calculate out of different lists in R

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:07:43 CEST 2012

aggregate() maybe?

It isn't entirely clear to me what you want (or how the United States
has 51 states, assuming amerika == US); a reproducible example
including a bit of your data provided with dput() would be the most
useful thing, as long as it includes a clear statement of your desired
resutls.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee