[R] vertical slices in persp or drape.plot

TomR tom.richardson30 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:22:49 CEST 2012

Hi List,
I want to show three matrices in a 3D plot, one horizontal, and the other
two as vertical slices.
Ideally this would use the persp or drape.plot functions.

I have found a means of assigning one matrix to the lower xy plane (like a
carpet), thus:

mat_2D <- matrix(runif(100),nrow=10,ncol=10)
drape.plot( c(1:10),c(1:10),mat_2D, zlim=c(0,1000),z2=log10(mat_2D))

However, this still leaves 2 remaining; I would like to draw these as
vertical slices,  on the xy and yz planes
(like wallpaper).

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Tom