[R] How to measure level of similarity of two data frames

Meyners, Michael meyners.m at pg.com
Tue May 29 07:13:27 CEST 2012

Kel,
in addition, and depending on how you define "similarity", you might want to look into the RV coefficient as a measure of it (it is actually related to a correlation, so similarity would rather mean "similar information" though not necessarily small Euclidean distance); coeffRV in FactoMineR would be one option to determine it.
HTH, Michael