[R] How to measure level of similarity of two data frames

Lamke lamkelf at gmail.com
Sat May 26 20:04:32 CEST 2012

Hi group,

I've been thinking of calculating euclidean distance between each column of
a data frames that each consists of standardized numerical columns.
However, I don't know if there's a way of summarizing the overall distance
by some kind of metrics.  If anyone know a proper way of doing so and/or a
package I would greatly appreciate your suggestions.  Thanks very much!

Kel