[R] hu6800cdf

srod s.rodrigues at student.unimelb.edu.au
Thu May 17 08:04:01 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm using a command in bioconductor that seems to require a package called
hu6800cdf. I've installed this properly but I still get the same error:

 Could not find array definition file ' hu6800cdf.qcdef '. Simpleaffy does
not know the QC parameters for this array type.
See the package vignette for details about how to specify QC parameters
manually.

I've tried specifying the cdfname file by using

data<-ReadAffy(cdfname="hu6800cdf")  but it still returns the same error.

The version of R that I'm using is 2.15 and the bioconductor version is
2.10.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks,

srod