[R] Unexpected input while building package in R

abhisarihan abhisarihan at gmail.com
Tue May 8 23:34:33 CEST 2012

I just fixed the issue. I had to do a full re-install of R to get it working.
I had initially re-installed Rtools and Perl which did not work. However,
upon re-installing R, the error seemed to go away. So I do not really know
what corrupted the R install from earlier, but at the moment, I seemed to
have it working. Is there any way that the registry can be corrupted?
Perhaps, I inadvertently managed to do that.