[R] Unexpected input while building package in R

Mercier Eloi emercier at chibi.ubc.ca
Tue May 8 23:32:14 CEST 2012

You did not specify any object in the function. Thus R is building the
package "test" with all the objects present in your session when you are
calling the package.skeleton function. I suppose that one of these
objects is causing problem. I suggest you list all the
variables/function necessary for your package in the function.

Something like that :
a <- 1
b <- function(x) {x+x}
package.skeleton(name = "test", list=c("a","b"))

Eloi