[R] logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

knavero knavero at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:41:39 CET 2012

Heh, a one liner fix huh? This was going to be my alternative solution (got
this coded as soon as the character strings theory arrived, and yes I'll use
dput next time, sorry about that again and for all the miscommunication):

require(zoo); require(chron)

setwd("/home/knavero/Desktop")
rawData = read.table("dataout_2471_843.csv", header = T, sep = ",")
rawData$Meter.ID = NULL

pwr = as.vector(rawData$KW.ch..1..set.0.)
idx = as.vector(rawData$Date...Time)
idx = as.chron(idx, format = "%m/%d/%Y %H:%M")

newData = zoo(cbind(pwr = pwr), idx)
newData = newData[newData$pwr > 0]

Guess I won't be needing that ^  anymore. And here I thought i redefined
logic where 0 > 0 ha...I knew it was too good to be true. Thanks for all the
help. Much appreciated.