[R] logical test not functioning correctly on zoo series...what the hell?

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:25:12 CET 2012

Just took a closer look at this, Bill Dunlap's guess was correct (mine
wasn't): your data is stored as a character (or at least, mine is
after the commands below) -- character sorting is highly platform
dependent so that's probably why I got a different answer than you.

rawData <- zoo(as.numeric(coredata(rawData)), index(rawData))

should fix your problem.

dput() or str() are good for revealing these sorts of things.

Michael