[R] sunflower plot, making vectors?

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 23:39:37 CET 2012

I don't know much about sunflowerplots, but perhaps hexagonal binning
might make be worth a look  in your case if you are generally looking
for a scatterplot but the point density is too high.

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/hexbin/index.html

Take a look at the vignettes. You can also hexbin in ggplot2:
http://had.co.nz/ggplot2/stat_binhex.html

Hope this helps,
Michael