[R] Error w/ Start up Script

Lopez, Dan lopez235 at llnl.gov
Mon Jun 18 21:46:35 CEST 2012

David,

Sorry I should have been more specific. They are not as much errors as they are extra script that is running at startup after "Type q() to quit R". It wasn't there before. And am thinking eventually it could become a problem.

Thanks.
Dan

Here it is again...what it looks like when I first startup R (partial copy and paste):

..

Type 'q()' to quit R.

Attempting to load the environment 'package:R.utils'
R.methodsS3 v1.2.2 (2010-11-17) successfully loaded. See ?R.methodsS3 for help.
R.oo v1.9.3 (2012-03-18) successfully loaded. See ?R.oo for help.

Attaching package: 'R.oo'

The following object(s) are masked from 'package:R.methodsS3':

    throw.default
..