[R] count data without NA in certain time intervals and plot it

Tagmarie Ramgad82 at gmx.net
Sun Jun 17 11:40:52 CEST 2012

Thank you Arun for your time!
Your idea is maybe only the first step to what I want but it was
nevertheless a new tool for me and interessing to learn.

I added a "week"-column to your data set:
dattrial<-data.frame(a=c(1,NA,rnorm(4,10)), Week=c(3,3,3,4,4,4))

I am looking for a way to count the number of rows for each week which do
contain data (without NA).
In the next step I want to create a graph which shows the week on the x-axis
and the counted number of data for each week on the y-axis.

Thank you!