[R] need descriptive help

mkm1616 mkm1616 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 18:19:36 CEST 2012

Was it really necessary to reply with sarcasm i.e. badgering the list.

The point of an open community is to seek advice.  i mentioned I was
new to R and apologized to the community.  A simple response with some
guidance would be helpful.

I'm looking at other posts, there are some other simple questions.

Bert, why don'tyou go give them all an "etiquette lesson"