[R] need descriptive help

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Jun 5 18:13:16 CEST 2012

1. Before you post to this list again, please read "An Introd to R" --
or other basic R tutorial. "Intro" ships with every R installation.
There's a reason for this -- to avoid badgering this list with basic R
queries that minimal homework could answer.

2. However, see also ?table and links therein.

3. "?"[" and ?subset are also relevant.

-- Bert