[R] Compare data between two groups/countries on 5-point Likert scale questionnare?

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sun Jun 3 17:07:54 CEST 2012

This is the R-help mailing list. It is not a statistical consulting list
nor the "others write my thesis" list.

On 02.06.2012 14:56, Frankfoot wrote:
> Hi everyone, I'm stuck on my dissertation which is due next week.

Interesting. The question given below should arise two years before the
dissertation is due (actually, at the time when you planned the
questionnaire). Otherwise I'm interested to hear which university
accepts theses where the analysis chapters can be written within a week
and the evaluation and analysis of questionnaires is not planned in advance.

Uwe Ligges