[R] Extracting arithmetic mean for specific values from multiple .txt-files

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Tue Jul 10 19:59:30 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm glad it help.

As for this second question, you should explain yourself better.

1. What is a test subject, which column records its id? vpNum?
2. You say "divided per trials or trialCount". Does this mean per trial
number (example: divide by 1, by 2, by 3, etc, by 149) or per number of
trials (149 in the previous example)
3. 'correct' now seems to be categorical. Divide WHAT by trial or
trialCount?

Hint: post a small data example with three or four subjects and the
wanted output.

Rui Barradas