[R] Is R BOOT package available for 2.15.1 version for Mac OS?

SergeyHC s.samuseu at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 00:31:54 CEST 2012

David, thanks for your helpful response.

Now i figured out that I do have boot command and do not need to install any
additional packages. With regards t R GUI, I guess I would like to use it,
but I could not figure out how to install it. For now I downloaded
R-2.15.1.pkg file, which I could instal as a regular Mac app. There is also
Mac-GUI-1.51.tar.gz file, but when I open it it's just a folder with bunch
of files, and I could not find there anything which would look like dmg
file. If you could share any tips here, I would be very grateful. Sorry for
very basic questions, but as you see, I am quite new to R and also do not
have eng background, so it's kind of foreign environment for me. But I
really want to get to grips with R, since it looks as very promising
application.

Thanks,
Sergey