[R] Printing from R Console in colour

Jessica Streicher j.streicher at micromata.de
Wed Jul 4 12:49:14 CEST 2012

I would guess that that highly depends on

-what exact "console" you have
-where exactly you paste it

For example, if i copy stuff from my console (Eclipse plugin StatEt) into this Mailprogram, it is still colored.
With programs similar to word, they usually have paste options that tell you what of the formatting to retain (color,font,size, etc)

If you can print directly in color depends even more on the version of console your using, since, for example, mine has no such option at all.

Printing in color at all depends on having a color-printer with color in it, i know it sounds dumb but check it ;)
Also printer options may be set to black and white by default, so check that too.

So, really, more info needed^^