[R] a question about taylor.diagram in plotrix package

Mark Difford mark_difford at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 21 09:43:10 CET 2012

On Jan 20, 2012; 4:08pm "baydap" wrote:

>  In the embedded figure you can see the label "correlation" is too close
> to the ticks. How can I move it and make
> it larger?

I have hacked the function to do this and to return a table of relevant
statistics. You are welcome to it, but I don't have access to it until
tomorrow or the day after. I will send it to you off list.

Note: It would be nice to have a real name and affiliation.

Regards Mark.

-----
Mark Difford (Ph.D.)
Research Associate