[R] a question about taylor.diagram in plotrix package

baydap baydap at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 15:08:33 CET 2012

Hi. I have a question about the taylor.diagram() in plotrix package. How can
I control the label "correlation"?  In the embedded figure you can see the
label "correlation" is too close to the ticks. How can I move it and make it
larger?
Another problem is the labels "0.95" and "0.99" are too close to the
plotting area. I do not find any method to control it.

I have been struggling in this problem for a long time. Thanks a lot if
anyone can help.
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4313328/taylor.png