[R] R report generator (for Word)?

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Mon Jan 2 13:45:17 CET 2012

Dear Michael,

Our current work flow is to use Sweave and LaTeX. If Word output is needed we convert the LaTeX files to html using htlatex (installed with MikTex). Those html files can be opened with ms word.

Best regards,

Thierry

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature and Forest
Kliniekstraat 25
1070 Anderlecht
Belgium
Thierry.Onkelinx op inbo.be
www.inbo.be

To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no more than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be able to say what the experiment died of.
~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher

The plural of anecdote is not data.
~ Roger Brinner

The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of data.
~ John Tukey