[R] R report generator (for Word)?

David Scott d.scott at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Jan 2 11:36:44 CET 2012

The html route is one I have used quite a lot, but rather than R2HTML I
far prefer hwriter. I have spent some time on enhancing hwriter and you
can find my hwriterPlus on R-forge. It has fairly extensive examples and
a vignette in the inst directory. I am still working on some
improvements to the package.

David Scott