[R] Ylim problem - plot.correlog, ncf package

Pyhrell pyhrell at hotmail.fr
Sat Aug 11 17:41:21 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm doing cross-correlation correlograms with the ncf package. I have four
study sites ; four correlograms.
I'd like to get the same y scale for the four of them... only, using
"ylim=c(-1,1)" does not change the y scale never and I don't know why. I
tried with plot() too.

Is there another option to change the ylim in plots ?

Example with only one correlog (all work but ylim). They all have the same
form.

cross_calf2 <- correlog(calf2$X,calf2$Y, calf2$species1, calf2$species2,
increment=2)
plot.correlog(cross_calf2,ylim=c(-1,1))

Thanks !

Pyh.