[R] Correlating different sets of variables?

danobolg321 danobolg321 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 23:55:53 CEST 2012

Thanks for the reply.

Maybe I am not describing this appropriately - but ultimately I am looking
for items in matrix B that co-vary with items in matrix A.

In the case below:
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4638966/Slide1.jpg

The values for Apples co-vary with Rice and Beans.

The aim is to identify all the cases of this sort of co-variation in the
10,000 row data set B.

I was hoping to get a value for how "correlated" the residuals were, i.e.
Beans is more correlated than Rice, and chicken is much less correlated,  in
order to generate some multiple sampling adjusted p-values later also.

Is this more clear?

Thanks.