[R] master thesis
wolfste4 at msu.edu
Sun Apr 15 14:49:57 CEST 2012
Try the pairs() function to explore your raw data.
This webpage may even give you a nice way to visualize your data:
From: Francesca Sorbie [mailto:fsorbie at hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 6:44 AM
To: r-help at r-project.org
Subject: [R] master thesis
For my master thesis I have 24 micro-plots on which I did measurements
during 3 months.
The measurements were:
- Rainfall and runoff events throughout 3monts (runoff being dependant on
the rainfall, a coefficient (%) has been made per rainfall event and per 3
- Soil texture (3 different textures were differentiated)
- Slope (3 classes of slopes)
- Stoniness (one time measurement)
- Random roughness (throughout 3 months)
- Land use (crop land or grazing land)
- Vegetation cover (throughout 3 months)
- Vegetation height (throughout 3 months, only measured on cropland)
- Antecedent moisture content (throughout 3 months)
Now I would like to investigate the effect of all these variables on the
rainfall/runoff. For example does a steeper slope have a larger effect on
the runoff than the soil texture?
What are the possibilities in R?
Thank you for any feedback,
[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
More information about the R-help