[R] Import from excel button in R-command

nimoke tha_slipknot at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:57:50 CEST 2012

Hello

I have been searching for almost 2 hours for a certain plug-in/package, so
im making this thread as i hope you can help me find it.

I had my first lesson in "Statistics in use" today, and when we worked on
the school computers, we could do this to import data from excel:

Data > Import Data > Import from excel or "something else"

Now i downloaded it for my laptop as i want to work with it from home, but
there is no button to import from excel in my edition. Is there anyone who
knows how to get this feature, so i dont have to type in commands or change
my excel documents everytime?

Thanks in advance
/Nick