[R] Add png image outside plot borders

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 22:26:59 CEST 2011

Hi Amelia,

Can you give an example (using text where you want the CC is fine)?
Two angles I would try would be A) changing the regions or related but
more flexible (and hence complex) B) use grid of course if you're
making these with, say, ggplot2, you're already in grid (but then
mtext probably would not work, though I have not tried it offhand).
Anyway, an example (code please, not just the picture), will clear up
all these questions and we can offer a solution tailored to what you
are doing.

Cheers,

Josh