[R] Latex question

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 05:33:13 CEST 2011

Hi Hannah,

You are correct that this is not the right place for LaTeX questions.
There are many resources online for TeX users.  Here is one page that
may help you: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Floats,_Figures_and_Captions

stackoverflow may be a better place to post questions, there are also
various listservs and forums you could use.  Anywhere you ask a
question, it will be good to have a small, reproducible example.  For
a nice example of how to do this, see:
http://theoval.cmp.uea.ac.uk/~nlct/latex/minexample/

There are many potential paths to text on the side of a figure and
text below a figure---possibly even several good options, but to
distinguish what would or would not for your case really requires
knowing _what_ your case is (i.e., code).  Any further replies should
probably be offlist as this is not R related.

Cheers,

Josh