[R] Entering data into a multi-way array?

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 08:02:00 CEST 2011

You might want to describe how your data is kept now so we can help
with the loading process, but in general, 4D arrays are loaded with
the same basic principles as 2D arrays (matrices).

If you are new to this kind of work in R, it sounds like you might
want to check out the Bioconductor lists for specifically
microbiology/genetics questions.

Michael Weylandt