[R] issue with odfWeave running on Windows XP; question about installing packages under Linux

Max Kuhn mxkuhn at gmail.com
Thu May 19 03:15:12 CEST 2011

Sorry for the delayed response.

An upgrade of the XML package has broken odfWeave; see this thread:

   https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2011-May/278063.html

That may be your issue. We're working on the problem now. I'll post to
R-Packages when we have a working update. If you like, I can send you
the eventual fixes if you would like to test them.

Thanks,

Max

Max