[R] Problem with Snowball & RWeka

AlexB84 kontakt at alexanderbachmann.de
Thu Mar 24 11:35:31 CET 2011

Dear Forum,

when I try to use SnowballStemmer() I get the following error message:

"Could not initialize the GenericPropertiesCreator. This exception was
produced: java.lang.NullPointerException"

It seems to have something to do with either Snowball or RWeka, however I
can't figure out, what to do myself. If you could spend 5 minutes of your
valuable time, to help me or give me a hint where to look for, it would be
very much appreciated.

Thank you very much.