[R] Looking for a repeated measure two groups comparison and a two factor ANOVA in Circular distribution

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Mar 22 16:56:15 CET 2011

1. I suggest you try posting on the r-sig-geo list, as I would guess
that circular distributions are a relevant topic of concern there
(spatial statistics)  for which expertise would be available.

2. Also check out the lme4 package and glmer. You might be able to
write your own family function there and analyze your data in the
generalized mixed models context.

3. Search the statistical literature (especially spatial statistics)
-- this sounds like a researchy type problem.

HTH,

Bert

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 8:34 AM, Tyler Rinker <tyler_rinker at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know if this is what you're looking for but it describes how to do a 2 way repeated measures with R.  You problem may be different and I lack the stats knowledge to know that.  If that's the case I apoligize:
>
> http://rtutorialseries.blogspot.com/2011/02/r-tutorial-series-two-way-repeated.html
>
> Tyler
>
> From: tintin_jb at hotmail.com
> To: r-help at r-project.org
> Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:56:27 +0100
> Subject: [R] Looking for a repeated measure two groups comparison and a two factor ANOVA in Circular distribution
>

> Hi,
> I am looking for a way to study some phase data with a circular distribution measured in rad.I would like to do a two way ANOVA (if possible mixed, with inter and intrasubject).I haven´t found a package that does that in R?Does sombeody know if there is one or how to do the analysis.Thanks in advance
> J ToledoCNDR UPenn

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics