[R] rcspline.plot query

Georgios Chalikias gchaliki at med.duth.gr
Sat Jun 11 09:10:11 CEST 2011

 Dear all,

 As I am new to the R community - although eager to advance- I would
 like to pose a question to the community.

 I have an SPSS file which I have imported it in R (with the read.spss
 command) which conists of scale (continuous) variable "adiponectin" and
 the corresponding categorical value "death" (0=No, 1=Yes). In all there
 are 60 observations (among which there are 26 events).

 I am trying to do rcspline.plot (model="logisitc", nk=5, knots=NULL)
 however the error message that i get is "fewer than 6 non missing
 observations".

 I have repeated the process with a similar dataset of 300 observations
 (instead of 60) and I still get the same message.

 Can anybody suggest a hint ?

 Kind regards

 Georgios Chalikias MD,PhD
 Senior Lecturer in Cardiology