[R] Memory(RAM) issues

Anupam anupamtg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 06:40:23 CEST 2011

It will be helpful on this forum to use metric measures: 12 Lakh is 1.2
million, thus your data is 1.2 million observations x 15 variables. I do not
know the intricacies of R. You may have to wait for someone with that
knowledge to respond.

Including some relevant portions of error messages and code in your query
can also help someone to respond to your message.

Anupam.