[R] Results of CFA with Lavaan

R Help rhelp.stats at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 18:06:01 CEST 2011

I am using missing = 'fiml', which would require estimating intercepts.

I figured they would effect my overall model fit, but can I still
estimate my loading coefficients the same way?

The warning would be helpful, but if I had looked closer into the
'fiml' option I might have been able to figure it out myself.

Thanks,
Sam