[R] coordinates from locator function in POSIXct format

cristabel.duran cristabel.duran at waldbau.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jul 29 18:21:23 CEST 2011

Hi Janis,
thank you for you answer.

Actually already I did exactly what you said. However, when I convert
the number of "seconds" from the first measurement (some day in July
2010) then a I get a date in the year 2050 which is impossible. The
latest date possible is 29March2011.

my value in ?seconds?: 1285038419
z <- 1285038419
as.POSIXct(z, origin="2010-07-15")