[R] coordinates from locator function in POSIXct format

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Fri Jul 29 16:45:39 CEST 2011

Well,if you would have had a look at ?POSIXct the documentation would
have given
  you quite a comprehensive explanation of the meaning of the values of
your time vector as they are the values these POSIXct values are
actually stored in (they are seconds since 1970-01-01). Additionally you
would have been redirected to as.POSIXct() which converts all sorts of
objects to POSIXct. I would expect this function to return your desired
format if you feed it with the numeric values that locator() returned.

HTH
Jannis