[R] library 'ts' not available?

Dennis Murphy djmuser at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 05:01:39 CEST 2011

I don't recall exactly (ca 2004?) when the base R package structure
was reorganized, but some time ago a number of packages were merged
into a much smaller subset. Several of these were merged into the
stats package, including (but not exclusive to) ts, mva, nls and
ctest. Code using such packages is pretty ancient. The OP should try
removing (or commenting out) the library(ts) line and proceed with the
rest of the script. With code that old, one should expect breakdowns
to occur in other places.

Dennis