[R] Problem with random number simulation

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Mon Jul 25 18:04:56 CEST 2011

Hi

r-help-bounces at r-project.org napsal dne 25.07.2011 05:23:51:

> Re: [R] Problem with random number simulation
>
> Hi,
>
> I was just hoping someone could try running the program to see if they
get
> any output.  This is independent research.  I just need to run this
> simulation to see how a computer could be manipulated given certain
> conditions in the Von Neumann game.
>
> Currently, my code is not giving any errors, but there is no output
either.
> I type "x" afterwards and nothing happens.

I got many errors the first one is

+                 {
+                         if(y[count]<a)
Error: unexpected ';' in:
                        if(y[count]<"
>                         {
+

And it is really difficult to debug such code in R. Maybe you could put it
in a function and try

?debug

to see what values you get in each line of code

Regards
Petr