[R] Problem with random number simulation

AriGold ruchirpandya at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 05:23:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

I was just hoping someone could try running the program to see if they get
any output.  This is independent research.  I just need to run this
simulation to see how a computer could be manipulated given certain
conditions in the Von Neumann game.

Currently, my code is not giving any errors, but there is no output either.
I type "x" afterwards and nothing happens.

I can add comments but I don't know how to edit the original post.