[R] help on panel.superpose

Daniel Malter daniel at umd.edu
Sat Jul 23 03:30:08 CEST 2011

For the first part, use the col and pch arguments:

id<-rep(c(0,2),each=50)
e<-rnorm(100)
x<-rnorm(100)
y<-id+x+e
xyplot(y~x,groups=id,col=c(3,4),pch=c(12,13))

For the second part, I do not know what exactly mean by superimpose the mean
level? Should the mean for each group be displayed as a horizontal line?

Best,
Daniel