[R] User input(unknown name and number of files)

Bansal, Vikas vikas.bansal at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Jul 22 21:30:43 CEST 2011

Thanks for your reply.That is why I wrote in the message that I have sent this message before but did not get any help (first line of my message).
can you please tell me that if user will input 50 files or 100 how my code will work.Do I need to write file1,file2 till file 100 in this code?

lapply(c("file1", "file2", etc.), yourfunction)