[R] About Validation of R

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 19:03:42 CEST 2011

On 11-07-21 10:36 AM, Daniel Ponce wrote:
> Dear Sr. of R-project:
>
> In the document "R: Regulatory Compliance and Validation Issues. A
> guidance Document for the Use of R in Regulated Clinical Trial
> Environments", in the point 6.3 say that exist a set of validation
> test, that are localized in the test subdirectory. I search the place
> in the page www.r-project.org and not found this, can you say me where
> is the set?. I work in a pharmaceutical laboratory and i need to
> validate the software for use in analitical methodology validation; If
> you can guide me and give more information of the subject, i stay very
> grateful

That is talking about the tests subdirectory of the installed R source.
  You can look through it at

https://svn.r-project.org/R/trunk/tests

for the development version.  Each release will have slightly different
tests, which you can see in the tests subdirectories of the directories
found in

https://svn.r-project.org/R/tags/

Duncan Murdoch